Cook Forest State Park & Clear Creek State Park:
Regardless of the season, there is a reason to visit Cook Forest State Park & Clear Creek State Park. Whether it’s to enjoy the splendor of the mountain laurel and rhododendron, see the spectacular fall foliage, or to play in a virtual winter wonderland, Cook Forest State Park and Clear Creek State Park are waiting for you!
Numerous Cook Forest attractions, Cook Forest restaurants, Cook Forest shops, historic sites and Cook Forest accommodations are located within close proximity to the parks. Search the Cook Forest Business Directory to find Cook Forest Things-To-Do, Cook Forest Places-to-Eat, Cook Forest Places-To-Stay (including Cook Forest Campgrounds, Cook Forest Cabins, Cook Forest Lodges), Cook Forest Places-To-Shop and Cook Forest Recreational opportunities are plentiful for all ages and interests:
• Explore an ancient forest.
• Bike on a scenic bicycle trail.
• Bird watching — over 90 species have been identified
throughout the parks.
• Hike on miles of trails fit for novice to the experienced hiker.
• Canoe, kayak or tube down the Clarion River, a nationally
designated wild and scenic waterway.
• Spend the afternoon at a fun park and enjoy the water slides,
go-karts, bumper boats, miniature golf and more!
• Geocaching, try your luck at finding one of our area caches.
• Go horseback riding along forested trails.
• Swim in the Clarion River.
• Plan your vacation during one of the many fairs and
festivals. Visit a local flea market.
• Winter activities include cross country skiing, ice skating,
sled riding, hiking and/or building a snowman for the
Snowman Building Contest.
For your convenience, the Cook Forest Vacation Bureau has compiled this member website. For specific information or reservations, please contact the facility of your choice.
Visit Cook Forest State Park and Clear Creek State Park with your family & friends. The Cook Forest Vacation Bureau is the official tourism & travel guide for Cook Forest State Park and Clear Creek State Park.
Video courtesy of PA Great Outdoors